Save up to 270$ per year
The Simplecoffee Q Coffeemaker:
Why Simple Q Mini?
- Fit Anywhere - (Mini personal coffee Maker)
- Intelligent temperature control
- Removable reservoir - (Makes for easy cleaning and filling)
- Fast & Fresh Brewed - (delicious coffee in minutes)
Reusable filter adapter - (20g coffee powder)
- Fast and fresh brewed coffee
- nothing to no waste
Dark Roasted curse and medium ground coffee are recommended
Makes the best The in no Time:
How to use
- Plug in the power supply
- Add water not exceed Maximum.
- Press switch, the orange light flashes to warm up for about 20 seconds.
- The white light on after preheating
- Fill Medium/Coarse coffee powder and install back adapter
- Press switch, The white light flashes when brewing
- Enjoy coffee.
In 2018, more than 15 billion single-use capsules were thrown away, which equals more than 100 million kilograms of waste! Help us put an end to this environmental disaster.
No, we also have compatible capsules for Dolce Gusto, Illy, Caffisimo and Lavazza machines.
The capsule is designed so that there are enough holes through which the water can flow easily. It is made of stainless steel and therefore will not be damaged during the process.
Will the capsule not damage the machine?
No, many tests have been carried out and we have ensured that the pressure points of the machine are not subjected to excessive stress.
If you wash the capsules after each use, they will last a few years. The ones we use in our offices have lasted more than two years and they still work as if they were new.
Yes, we are confident in our product, so there is a 14-day money back guarantee.
Does Nespresso not recycle their capsules?
First of all, we would like to remind you that reuse is always better than recycling. The latter requires a lot of energy and therefore still has a negative impact on the environment. Nespresso has recently decided to implement a recycling program. However, they only recycle 24% of their capsules to generate energy. Since the aluminum in their capsules requires a special alloy, only 0.1% of their capsules are made from other recycled capsules.